For the purposes of this policy, "personal information" means any information that can be used to identify you personally.
1. Using FinEdge as a Visitor
If you are a first-time visitor to FinEdge:
- We don't know who you are.
- We collect technical data about your interaction with the Services. This is data we get from your use of our services. We collect certain data about your interaction with our website, such as pages visited and average time spent on the website, your internet protocol address, the unique identifier of your device and device information such as operating system, operating system version, browser plugins, crashes, system activity, hardware settings, date and time of your request and referral URL, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser and mobile application.
- We use this data to analyse how you use our website and improve the services provided through the website.
2. Using FinEdge as a Registered User
If you have provided us with your email address and/or phone number:
- You are a registered user of FinEdge.
- You may be asked to give us additional information in order to use certain features of the Services.
- We collect technical data about your interaction with the Services
- We use all the collected data to: <ulmb-5">
- Respond to your queries about the Services;
- Deliver to you any notices, alerts, or communications relevant to your use of the Services;
- Offer you other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. You have the option to opt-out of receiving such communication;
- Aggregate the anonymised information from registered users to perform market research, project planning, product development, troubleshoot problems, analyse user behaviour, marketing purposes, and promotions;
- Enforce this Agreement and any terms thereof.
3. How We Use Your Data
Your email address and phone number is used to send you updates regarding the Services. You can select what communication you'd like to receive from us by modifying your account settings after you login to your account. We may also use your information to verify your identity in the event you contact us for assistance with the site or Services. We use cloud-based software tools to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include, maintaining databases and servers, processing text messages, phone calls, chats and emails, and marketing and sales analytics. Please note that any Service Partners or Vendors utilised by FinEdge are bound by the same standards of data security practices and procedures as we are under law and contract.
4. Permitted Disclosures
FinEdge has taken best and reasonable steps to ensure prevention of any unauthorised disclosure of your sensitive personal information and disclosures shall be made only in the following situations: Disclosure for regulatory compliances: FinEdge will share your information with judicial, administrative and regulatory entities to comply with any legal and regulatory requirements.
5. Third party providers
We may provide links to third party sites. As we do not control these web sites, FinEdge is not responsible for the privacy practices of those web sites or the reliability of the information presented by such site. We therefore encourage you to review the policies posted on these and all third party sites.
6. Disclosure for provision of Services
FinEdge will share your information with Vendors of FinEdge as necessary for the provision of Services. Authorized Vendors are bound by the same standards of data security practices and procedures as we are under law and contract. They are subject to the same penalties as we are for the unauthorised disclosure of your personal information.
7. Access Your Information
Your personal information is yours. Under Indian law, you have the right to ask us for a readable copy of all your personal information stored with us. If you have any questions about the accuracy or safety of your information, please do contact us at the email address given below: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Security Practices and Procedures
FinEdge follows industry best practices, using open and known principles when transferring and storing your data. We believe the biggest threat to the security and privacy of your data is if someone – probably someone you know – gains access to any of your devices. Remember to keep your password safe and secret to prevent unauthorised access to your account. If you think that the security of your account has been compromised, change your password and contact us immediately for further assistance.
9. How Your Information is Transmitted
Your data is transmitted between your device and our servers using HTTPS protocol for encryption. HTTPS is the technology used to create secure connections for your web browser, and is indicated by a padlock icon in your browser.
10. Our Legal Obligation to You
We are bound by the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and comply with all its provisions (available here). Under Section 43A of the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, FinEdge and all its Service Providers are obliged to maintain reasonable security procedures to safeguard your data. Under Regulation 5 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, we are obliged to provide every registered user of FinEdge with a readable copy of the personal information you have provided us.