FinEdge is India's leading FinTech based Financial Planning platform with 1,000 Crores of Assets under Management, and clients spread across more than 1,800 cities across India. We are building revolutionary, one of a kind, world leading technology and systems to enable our Advisors to deliver outstanding value to clients, and the full stack Software Developer will play a pivotal role in this journey.
- You are creative, energetic, enthusiastic and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You enjoy learning new things and challenging yourself
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change
- You enjoy building applications from scratch
- You love contributing ideas and are passionate about your work
- You have the ability to design fantastic UX and are able to think in "layers"
- You dream of building applications that will be used by millions of users
Do Not Apply if:
- You only like working in a typical "project" sort of scenario, with clearly defined "silos" and "requirements"
- Ambiguity makes you uncomfortable
- You are less of a "builder" and more of a "maintainer"
- You do not like working in teams or contributing ideas
- You want a work from home assignment
Key Responsibilities & duties
- Business requirement analysis, review and implementation
- Technical design, implementation, deployment, and support
- Writing code and designing new applications from scratch
- Performing development and unit testing, working closely with business heads
- Reviewing designs and performing code reviews and ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Developing high-volume, low-latency and bug-free applications
Academic qualifications / Desired candidate profile
- B.Tech./MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in working with CSS/HTML on complex projects Working knowledge of Python 2/3
- Demonstrable ability to build API’s and cohesively & seamlessly bind platforms together
- Past experience in developing systems for the Financial Services industry would be an added advantage
Work experience & skills
1-3 years of experience designing and developing applications with high availability and reliability
As per industry standards, experience and expertise